Internal stakeholders, vendors and citizens of Halifax influenced the vision, design and programming for how the Seaport Market could fulfill it’s potential in a sustainable way.
• The forming of a collaborative campaign team of public engagement experts, HPA staff, other relevant decision makers and any creative or technical experts involved in the project.
• Delivery of participatory engagement events and street level creative engagement with the public and vendors.
• Shared internal clarity about the future of the Seaport Market and increased capacity to engage stakeholders and the public.
• Public, vendor and stakeholder input into the vision, principles and programming/ activities of the Seaport Market space to inform HPA management and policy.
• A strong sense of transparency & accountability: basic building blocks of civic trust and customer loyalty.
Organizational Project Partners:
Halifax Port Authority
MT&L Public Relations
New Leaf Social Innovation
Tim offers trainings:
Work Done Better Together Online courses, webinars and e-coaching offered in partnership with Tuesday Ryan Hart.
Change Leadership individual, team and organizational competencies for leading in times of change. Contact Tim
training in the preparation, design and implementation of public and / or stakeholder engagement. Contact Tim
Art of Hosting: Beyond the Basics - Applying participatory leadership to change across communities, organisations and regions.
Art of Hosting Conversations that Matter Learn how to host and harvest participatory meetings and engagements.
Flow Game - a personal leadership, entrepreneurship and team building game.
Tim is faculty on: