"We want to share our expertise igniting civic engagement and creating meaningful stakeholder and public dialogue on tough issues. We want you to find better ways to engage people in shaping the future that affects them."
Invitation to the training
Tim's talk at UiC Urban Planing Faculty. Click here to view the slides.
A 3 day training in the tools & know-how for meaningful and productive engagement in the fields of social media, dialogue and design. The combination of these disciplines and tools enable us to genuinely integrate those who are most affected in the design and delivery of services, systems, strategies, products, plans, infrastructure and more.
Several of the teaching sessions from the “Leading Engagement” training are available on the ustream “leading engagement” channel. Quality is quite variable.
1) Tuesday Ryan-Hart talking about "co-revelation: navigating commonality and difference"
2) Tim Merry talking about core teams and Tuesday on the chaordic stepping stones.
3) Chris Foster on the chaordic path and Mary Alice Arthur on the 4-fold practice
4) Lina Cramer on little helpers
5) The audio harvest from the first day (by Kevin Johnson)
Illinois Art of Hosting Community of Practice
University of Illinois in Chicago
Tuesday Ryan Hart