TIM MERRY OF MAHONE BAY, NOVA SCOTIA IS A CHANGE LEADER WHO WORKS LOCALLY AND INTERNATIONALLY TO SUPPORT CHANGE IN COMMUNITIES, ORGANIZATIONS AND SOCIETY.
PARTICIPATORY ENGAGEMENT, STRATEGIC CLARITY & COLLABORATIVE ACTION ARE THE CORE OF HIS PRACTICE. THEY WORK IN DIRECT RESPONSE TO THE REALITY OF THE WORLD WE LIVE IN.
"I design, deliver and train processes that are tailor
made to meet the needs of all the people involved.
The complexity of the challenges we face, the speed
of change and the uncertainty of our times demand
we see a bigger picture that none of us could see alone.
We must work together to intelligently plan and effectively execute actions that have far reaching impact. "
• Engagement and Consultation
• Event planning, design and delivery
(conferences / conventions / staff days etc)
• Keynote Speaker and Panelist
• Leadership Training and Development
• Strategic Counsel
• Meeting Facilitation
• Multi-stakeholder collaboration
• Strategic Planning
• Organizational Change Management
• Leadership Coaching and Mentorship
• Business / Project Start up
"Tim is a creative force and his energy and creativity consistently inspire people to reach higher than they